Hudson Mohawk Recovery Center, Inc.
- Probation Alcohol Treatment program for multiple DWI offenders
who are on Probation in Rensselaer County. This program is done
jointly with the Rensselaer County Probation Department.
- Program available in the Troy and East Greenbush clinics.
Evening Intensive Program:
- 3x/week, 3 hours/night program followed by an aftercare
group. For individuals who are employed or in school but need
intensive treatment to maintain abstinence.
- Program available at the Troy clinic.
- The Center offers education/identification groups and
discussion groups (1-2 x/week) for adolescents. Weekly
individual/family sessions and a parenting group are also
- Adolescent services available at the Troy, East Greenbush
and Hoosick Falls sites.
- Gender specific services for women seeking sobriety, group
and individual sessions offer an opportunity to address issues
which trigger substance use.
- Service available at the Troy and East Greenbush clinics.
- Grant money available for reimbursement of child care fees
while attending treatment services, including full time day care
if client is participating in the day treatment program.
- Staff on site from Northeast Career Planning to assist with the
assessment and development of vocational skills, referrals to
educational programs, vocational training and job placement.