Hudson Mohawk Recovery Center, Inc.
- 1724 Fifth Avenue
Troy, New York 12180
Upstairs Fax: 518-272-2149
Downstairs Fax: 518-272-6391
- 743 Columbia Turnpike
East Greenbush, New York 12061
Fax: 518- 477-7555
- 69 Church Street
Hoosick Falls, New York 12090
Contact the Troy office at 518-272-3918 for appointments.
- Comprehensive evaluations for individuals & family members seeking services for a substance abuse problem.
Evaluations also provided for individuals referred by a Court, Drinking Driving Program or DMV or other service
- Offered on a weekly or biweekly basis as an adjunct to group counseling or as a primary mode of treatment.
- A variety of groups are offered on a weekly basis focusing on the various stages of abuse/dependency
and recovery. The intensity of treatment is determined based on clinical need and a stage of change approach.
Services range from 1x/week treatment to multiple sessions/week. Specialized services for adolescents and
gender specific services for adults are available.
- Services for couples and family members provided by Master Level clinicians.
Crisis Walk in Services:
- Counselors are available to handle emergency walk in or crisis calls.
- Professional Staff include Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance
Abuse Counselors, Licensed Mental Health Counselors, Master Level
Clinicians, Social Workers and Medical Personnel (LPN, RN, and
Consulting Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner and Physician).