Hudson Mohawk Recovery Center, Inc. is pleased to announce the development of adolescent services in Hoosick Falls, as well as the expansion of our current adolescent services at our Troy and East Greenbush sites. Individual and group services available 1-2 times/week dependent upon clinical need. Motivational Enhancement and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy evidence based models of treatment.
Primary Goals of Services
To enhance the adolescentsí motivation to change their substance use and to develop basic skills needed to achieve abstinence.
Adolescent Services Include:
- Comprehensive evaluation
- Individual and group services using an evidence based 12 session curriculum
- Motivational Enhancement
- Psychiatric assessment for those experiencing co-occurring mental health problems
An Adolescent Track I and II program is also available which provides one, two or three time/week contact depending upon the clinical need of the adolescent. Length of service can range from 4-6 months or longer dependent upon the adolescentís progress in treatment.
Family Services Include
- Parent/guardian involvement with the adolescentís evaluation and treatment
- Assessment of the substance use and mental health status of parents/guardians and other family members as appropriate
- Assessment of family functioning based on seven universal clinical parameters (e.g. communication, task accomplishment, role performance)
- STEP/Teen Parenting Group
Services will be provided by a Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor; Master Level Family Therapist and Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner.